Patient & Family are entitled to have right :-
- To receive healthcare and treatment with care, consideration, respect, and without any discrimination regardless of race and religion.
- To know the identity of your doctor or attending medical staff.
- To obtain safe medical services and the right to get second opinion regarding the treatment.
- To receive a detailed bill for all changes incurred (upon your request).
- To make decision about the medical care and take responsibility if decide to leave hospital even against medical advice.
- In the case of a mirror, consent should be obtained from the parent or guardian before carry out any procedure. In the case of incapacitated patient and delay would be dangerous, a doctor shall carry out the necessary treatment or operation.
- To give suggestion to improve our hospital services directly to us or via Suggestion Box.
- To be responsible for safe keeping of personal belongings.
- To donate organ with consent from family member or if you are already a registered donor.